Over an area spanning 1,900m² you'll find all the site's pools, which together represent a surface area of around 600m², open throughout the season from 10 am to 8 pm and comprising:
• A 19m indoor heated pool with spa and waterfall.
• A 25m pool (water not heated).
• A heated spa bath with 4 anatomical benches, 1 spa, 3 hydro jets, 1 massage bed (open until the 11/09).
• 3 water slides, one measuring 27 m for children over 8 years of age (heated water – open from July to August: 11-12 am and 3-7 pm – out of season: 3-6 pm - open until 11/09).
• A 6m water slide for children from 3 to 8 years of age (water not heated).
• 2 heated paddling pools with fountains and a water slide for tiny tots (just 1 is open outside school holidays until the 11/09).
The water park is equipped with a seat for lowering and raising people in wheelchairs in and out of the water (25m pool and spa bath area).
The pools are accessed via a foot bath to reduced mobility standards and equipped with a hot shower.
There are coin-operated lockers to store your belongings in complete security at the entrance to the aquatic center.
Sanitary facilities for people with reduced mobility are available to bathers along with a changing table.
The area surrounding the pool is equipped with sun loungers and 2 changing cubicles.
Lifeguards are present from beginning of July to end of August and swimming classes are available (at an extra charge).